1. Connor is an acquired taste. He’s not Ezio, he won’t charm your panties off, but that doesn’t make him a bad character. He’s his own person with a different background from the other assassins.
2. I definitely think AC3’s success and popularity will increase over-time. This will be one of those games where everyone picks it apart in the beginning, and then as time goes on, the older it gets, the greater it will become.
3. Fuck you Charles Lee.
4. NO YOU CAN’T SKIP THE FIRST ASSASSINS CREED.
5. ALTAIR DOES HAVE A PERSONALITY.
6. Why does everyone hate Revelations? EZIO DRESSES UP AS A LUTE PLAYER.
7. No. Ubisoft SHOULD NOT make another AC game just to give Connor a love life. (You have no idea how many comments I’ve read suggesting this.)
8. You can’t just play one.
9. You can’t hate any one of the assassins. They’re all different.
10. NO YOU CAN’T SKIP THE FIRST GAME.
That’s it for now.